Can I change my tax withholding?


Complete the W-4 (Federal) (PDF) and/or G-4 (State) form(s) (PDF) located under the Tax Forms and Direct Deposit section of the employee portal. Email or bring by HR.

Please note the forms must be completed and given to HR the Monday before payroll. If the forms are received after the deadline the changes will not be made until the next pay period.

Show All Answers

1. Can I change my direct deposit amount?
2. What happens after I file my application?
3. What should I do if my address or phone number changes?
4. Where do I submit my application?
5. Which application do I complete?
6. Can I just submit a resume?
7. I missed the deadline – can I still apply?
8. Can I apply for more than one job at a time?
9. Where can I get a job application?
10. Can I apply for a position at any time?
11. How do I find out what jobs are available?
12. Can I cancel my Bankers life insurance policy?
13. Can I change my 457 deduction?
14. Can I change my tax withholding?
15. Does the Fire Department shut off utilities?
16. How can I contact Bankers Life?
17. How do I request or schedule a Fire or Safety Inspection?