The Human Resources Department is responsible for employee hiring, recruitment, retention, benefits, risk management, and training. Carla graduated from Georgia State University with a degree in Public and Urban Affairs.
The City of McDonough Human Resources Department provides a friendly, open door policy atmosphere and places great value in each employee and his/her contributions to the City. The Department strives to hire, compensate, support, and develop a diverse workforce dedicated to delivering quality services to the community.
Create a work environment that enables employees to develop and advance in their careers to better serve the citizens of the City of McDonough.
- Recruit and retain top performing employees
- Ensure competitive benefits are provided to employees
- Comply with City, State, and Federal employment laws
- Ensure fair and equitable treatment of all applicants and employees
We Participate in E-Verify
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. We participate in E-Verify (Employment Verification). We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from your DHS Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If we cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we will provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS.
- E-Verify Company ID Number: 147330
- Date of Memorandum of Understanding: August 25, 2008