William VonDenBosch, Supervisor
305 Racetrack Road
McDonough, GA 30253
For Water Emergencies:
(678) 274-8737 (On Call Phone)
(404) 520-9465 William VonDenBosch
(770) 957-4366 (Water Plant)
(770) 957-9121 (Henry County Dispatch)
Want to see how water-Savvy your household is?
The Level 1 Drought Response has been lifted in Henry County!
Please Click Here for more information about outdoor water use.
The Water Distribution Division performs maintenance on the water system, including the following:
- Water meter installation
- Water leak repairs
- Water line concerns (muddy water or air in lines) addressed
- Fire hydrant maintenance
- Fire hydrant flushing program
- Landscaping scheduling after repairs or line extensions
- Installation of isolation valves throughout the Distribution System
- Maintenance program for water service lines
- Maintenance program on valves
The City of McDonough maintains 758 hydrants and 1258 isolation valves in its distribution system. We currently maintain 68 miles of distribution lines.The Sewer Collections Division performs maintenance on the wastewater/sewer system, including the following:
- Maintain collection system to ensure capacity, management, operation and maintenance (CMOM) compliance
- Inspection and repair of sewer piping, manholes and wastewater system components.
- Maintenance program on Sewer jetting