305 Racetrack Road
McDonough, GA 30253 Phone: 678.855-3112
For Water Emergencies:
(678) 274-8737 (On Call Phone)
(678) 855-3112 Scott Bonner
(770) 957-4366 (Water Plant)
(770) 957-9121 (Henry County Dispatch)
Want to see how water-Savvy your household is?
The Level 1 Drought Response has been lifted in Henry County!
Please Click Here for more information about outdoor water use.
The Water Distribution Division performs maintenance on the water system, including the following:
- Water meter installation
- Water leak repairs
- Water line concerns (muddy water or air in lines) addressed
- Fire hydrant maintenance
- Fire hydrant flushing program
- Landscaping scheduling after repairs or line extensions
- Installation of isolation valves throughout the Distribution System
- Maintenance program for water service lines
- Maintenance program on valves
The City of McDonough maintains 758 hydrants and 1258 isolation valves in its distribution system. We currently maintain 68 miles of distribution lines.The Sewer Collections Division performs maintenance on the wastewater/sewer system, including the following:
- Maintain collection system to ensure capacity, management, operation and maintenance (CMOM) compliance
- Inspection and repair of sewer piping, manholes and wastewater system components.
- Maintenance program on Sewer jetting
Low-flow pre-rinse spray valves will save you money on your water, sewer and water heating bills Click Here for more information.