- Limbs need to be no larger than 4 inches in diameter and cut less than 8 feet in length
- All limbs have to be on the Right Of Way. We cannot come onto private property to pick up limbs
- We do not pick up leaves, stumps, root balls, logs (larger than 4 inches), grass clippings, dirt, rocks, lumber, limbs with metal fence tangled in it, etc.
- We will have interruptions due to weather, mechanical break downs, scheduled holidays, etc. however; we will strive to get back on schedule a.s.a.p. following any interruptions
- We typically run Monday through Thursday with Friday being a make-up day
- On large piles we will spend 30 minutes at each stop. If we cannot handle the pile in that allotted time we will either come back on Friday or we will be back the following week on that address’s assigned day
- All leaves are to be bagged and placed curbside for pick up by the Garbage service before 7:00 AM on Friday
Call 678- 782- 6272 for questions/ concerns regarding limb pick- ups.
*** January 2016 Third Saturday Large Item Pick Up
Due to the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday falling on the third weekend of January we will move the Third Sat Large Item Drop-off to Jan 23 2016.