Municipal Court & City Probation
“You’re The Reason”
40 Lawrenceville Street
McDonough, GA 30253
Our mission is to create an effective network of City Government services that is responsive to local needs and provides a lifestyle of quality for present and future generations. We are committed to executing our duties with the highest integrity and in a manner that instills trust and confidence between the citizens of McDonough and employees of the City. “You’re the reason” we strive everyday to assure all of our citizens a safe and progressive city that is responsive to changing needs.
- Municipal Court. The Municipal Court is dedicated to providing an impartial forum where all our citizens are treated fairly and with respect as traffic and ordinance violations are resolved.
- City Probation. McDonough City Probation is dedicated to providing an impartial forum where all our citizens are treated fairly and with respect as Court ordered probation sentences are supervised.
Office Hours of Operation:
Monday—Friday 8:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
Municipal Court Staff:
|Court Administrator||Warren Langleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deputy Clerk of Court||Trisha Morganemail@example.com|
|Deputy Clerk of Court||Deon Morrisonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Clerk||Terry Senicalemail@example.com|
|Assistant Clerk||Jackie Stewartfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Clerk||Janet Stevens|
Methods of Payment:
Money Orders / Debit Card / Visa / Master Card / Discover Card/Personal Checks
CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Credit card payments by phone will be accepted. A processing fee of 3.5% will be accessed on all credit/debit card payments made via web service or automated pay-by-phone service.
Court Session Hours:
9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Unacceptable Dress for Court:
NO Tank Tops / NO Shorts / NO Tee Shirts with improper pictures / advertisements / logos / slang words. NO Flip-flops.
NOT ALLOWED IN COURTROOM:
NO pocketbooks / backpacks / large bags.
NO CELLPHONES IN THE COURTROOM.
COURT DOCUMENT GUIDES:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Important Court Contacts:
- District Attorney’s Office: 770-288-6400
- Magistrate Court: 770-288-7700
- Probate Court: 770-288-7600
- Sheriff’s Office: 770-288-7100
- Juvenile Court: 770-288-6866
- State Court Clerk: 770-288-7800
- Solicitor General: 770-288-7178