Applications are reviewed by the hiring department and a decision will be made on which applications move forward to the interview process. The length of the screening process varies depending on the volume of applications received for the particular job posting.
For any further questions regarding the application process, please call 678-782-6220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org..
- You will need to submit your changes in writing to the Human Resources Department.
Applications can be hand-delivered to City Hall at 136 Keys Ferry Street or they can be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com.
Applications can also be faxed to Human Resources at 678-782-6414. Note: All Police applications should be mailed or hand-delivered to the Police Department at 50 Lawrenceville Street, McDonough, GA 30253.
- No. A resume can be attached to an application but a completed application is required for all positions. The more information you provide, the easier it will be to effectively evaluate your skills, abilities, and qualifications. Incomplete applications may be rejected, so please be thorough.
- No. Not for that position. Once a closing date has passed, no application will be accepted or considered. Please continue to visit our site for new job postings as they become available.
- Yes. However, a separate application must be completed for each position for which you are applying.
- Job applications can be picked up at City Hall, 136 Keys Ferry Street, McDonough, Georgia or they can be downloaded here.
- The City of McDonough accepts applications only when positions are posted.
- A list of available positions can be found at City Hall on the job board or on the Job Openings page.