Call or email HR.
Applications are reviewed by the hiring department and a decision will be made on which applications move forward to the interview process. The length of the screening process varies depending on the volume of applications received for the particular job posting.
For any further questions regarding the application process, please call 678-782-6220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org..
- You will need to submit your changes in writing to the Human Resources Department.
Applications can be hand-delivered to City Hall at 136 Keys Ferry Street or they can be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com.
Applications can also be faxed to Human Resources at 678-782-6414. Note: All Police applications should be mailed or hand-delivered to the Police Department at 50 Lawrenceville Street, McDonough, GA 30253.
- No. A resume can be attached to an application but a completed application is required for all positions. The more information you provide, the easier it will be to effectively evaluate your skills, abilities, and qualifications. Incomplete applications may be rejected, so please be thorough.
- No. Not for that position. Once a closing date has passed, no application will be accepted or considered. Please continue to visit our site for new job postings as they become available.
- Yes. However, a separate application must be completed for each position for which you are applying.
- Job applications can be picked up at City Hall, 136 Keys Ferry Street, McDonough, Georgia or they can be downloaded here.
- The City of McDonough accepts applications only when positions are posted.
- A list of available positions can be found at City Hall on the job board or on the Job Openings page.
1. Provide HR with something in writing to stop your payroll deduction with Bankers and the date.
2. HR will stop your deduction in payroll.
3. The Bankers invoice is paid a month in advance. Your deduction will stop the last pay period of the month you request if the invoice has not been paid for the following month. If the invoice has been paid for the following month then your deduction will stop the last pay period of the following month after your request.
EXAMPLE ONE: Turn your request in to HR mid-March. If the Bankers invoice has not been paid for April your deduction will stop the last pay period of March.
EXAMPLE TWO: Turn your request in to HR mid-March. If the Bankers invoice has already been paid for April your deductions will stop the last pay period of April.
4. You will also need to call Banker's Life yourself to cancel since it is an individual policy.
Complete the Deferral Change Form 457(b) & Roth 457(b) under the Additional Benefits section of the employee portal. Once completed email or bring to HR.
Please note the forms must be completed and given to HR the Monday before payroll. If the forms are received after the deadline the changes will not be made until the next pay period.
- Toll-free customer service number 1.866.458.7500