The time has come to renew your Alcohol License. The renewal forms for 2020 are now available for your completion.
Click here for the Alcohol License Renewal Application for 2020
You may submit the application, fee and documents requested by mail or in-person; Monday - Friday form 8am - 5pm.
Renewal Applications are reviewed and approved by our Chief of Police prior to issuance.
NOTE: ALL RENEWAL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 1, 2019.
ALL LICENSES WILL EXPIRE ON DECEMBER 31ST OF THE CURRENT YEAR ISSUED
The following documentation is required and must accompany the Alcohol Renewal Application in order for your application to be processed.:
• Completed Alcohol Renewal Application
• Completed Occupational Tax Renewal application Renewal Application for Occupational Tax
• Proof of citizenship:
- US citizens: send a copy of birth certificate and valid driver’s license
- For legal permanent residents: send a copy of residency card (front and back) and copy of valid driver’s license
• Current Federal and State background check from Henry County Police Services: Contact Number: 770-288-8200
• Acknowledgement of receipt of Ordinance Form
• Form of payment : cash or cashier’s check NO PERSONAL OR COMPANY CHECKS
Late fees will apply to the all alcohol licenses received after January 1st of the filing year.
DELAY IN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATIONS WILL DELAY YOUR ALCOHOL LICENSE BEING ISSUED FROM OUR OFFICE.
ALCOHOL LICENSES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
A VALID STATE ALCOHOL LICENSE MUST BE POSTED WITH LOCAL LICENSE